Hello,

I am experimenting with the auto schema generator functionality and
experience the following issue. I have a table with a declared 'DATE' column
(Oracle). When loading the cache it actually gets a 'Timestamp' typed value
from the recordset.

Looking in the following method I see no logic to intercept this difference:
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.getColumnValue(ResultSet,
int, Class<?>)

The table is defined as follows:
  CREATE TABLE "ACTIVITY"
   (    "ACTIVITY_ID" NUMBER(12,0),
..
        "DUEDATE" DATE,
   )

In there the 'due date' field is correctly typed but the actual query (and
resulting rs) contains a 'Timestamp'.

Adapting the generated code seems to resolve it (not completely sure as I am
hitting some other mapping mismatches), but that would be rather painful
when generating increments whenever we alter our model.

What would be the best approach here?

This is on latest Ignite release.

br
Jan