Hello,

Please find the attached script to create the table and the generated pojo
file. I also included an insert for the record which is giving problems, in
case the data matters.

This is running against an Oracle Database 11g Release 11.2.0.1.0

activity_DDL.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3806/activity_DDL.txt>
Activity.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3806/Activity.java>
ActivityKey.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3806/ActivityKey.java>
CacheConfig.CacheConfig
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3806/CacheConfig.CacheConfig>

Now that we are at it, I have another issue with this particular generated
POJO.
Looking in the CacheConfig java file you see query indexes being defined
which reference uppercase column names, this indeed matches with the table
definition. However the pojo and defined fields are not completely in
uppercase, which causes a failure when the H2 tables are being created
during the definition of the cache.

error.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3806/error.log>

Thanks!