In addition to the above, I also find it strange that it generates both long
and Long types for what seem to be very similar fields, for example:

    /** Value for predecessortypeEnumid. */
    private long predecessortypeEnumid;

    /** Value for successortypeEnumid. */
    private long successortypeEnumid;

    /** Value for durationunitEnumid. */
    private Long durationunitEnumid;

This might be the cause of another problem I am facing - I'll get back with
more details on it later, just wanted to indicate this as well in case it
might be relevant to the other two observations.

best regards
jan