1) How you use ContinuousQuery: with initialQuery or without?
2) Did some nodes disconnect when you loose updates?
3) Did you log entries in CQ.localListener? Just to be sure that error in
CQ logic, not in your service logic.
4) Can someone update old entries? Maybe they just get into CQ again after
4-5 hours by external update?