Thanks, In my application, all nodes are server nodes
And how do we be sure that nodes removed/ reconnect to grid is CQ node, it
can be any.
Also, Is this issue possible in all below scenarios?
1. if node happens to be CQ node or any node?
2. node is removed from grid forcefully(manual shutdown)
3. node went down due to some reason and grid dropped it

3rd one looks like safe option since it is dropped by grid so grid should be
ware where to shift the CQ? Please correct me if I am wrong.