1) How you use ContinuousQuery: with initialQuery or without? : with initial
query having same predicate
2) Did some nodes disconnect when you loose updates? no
3) Did you log entries in CQ.localListener? Just to be sure that error in CQ
logic, not in your service logic. :
---- No log entries in remote filter, nor in locallistner
4) Can someone update old entries? Maybe they just get into CQ again after
4-5 hours by external update?
   --- I tried adding same events just to trigger event again, some time it
moves ahead(event discovered), some times get stuck at same state.
Also, CQ detects them at its won after long time mentioned, we dont add any
event in this case.
Regards,
Surinder