Alena, I suppose, incorrect results in your environment may be a consequence
of topology troubles. In any way, to have some stable and reproducible
results you need to have stable Ignite cluster topology. To achieve that I
would recommend the following steps:
1) kill all the Ignite processes on all the nodes (you may see them with "ps
-ef | grep ignite" in Unix shell).
2) start 1st Ignite node (preferably with "-v" option, and with a dedicated
console, redirecting the output to a file: "./ignite.sh -v ... |& tee
mylogfile " ) -- find first "Topology snapshot" line in the log. It should
say "Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=..." . If topology
version is different from 1, that means something is wrong, possibly there
is a stale Ignite process this one attempts to join.