Hi Ivan,

1. I still continue to experiment with the table created in IGFS. Currently
it works if query is executed only once, then either the ignite node fails
or error: Exception in thread "igfs-#60%null%"
java.lang.NullPointerException.

3. You're right! I didn't restart Visor. What's more, I run one Visor as
root (and forgot about it) and one as user ignite. After killing all of them
new topology starts from ver=1.
But it doesn't help for correct Ignite MR. Topology is correct, there is no
any error in logs, but the result is wrong. To be honest, I decided to stop
experiments with IgniteMR and focus on IGFS+TEZ or Spark.
beeline_ignite_mr.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n12457/beeline_ignite_mr.log>

ignite-node-dn1.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n12457/ignite-node-dn1.log>

ignite-node-dn2.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n12457/ignite-node-dn2.log>

4. I think Evgeniy said about comparison TEZ vs TEZ+IGFS. So I join the
question:
did you conduct some tests Ignite + TEZ?

p.s. Ivan, did you get my email about Hadoop meetup? I sent it couple of
days ago.