Hi Raymond,

Sorry for the initial confusion. The consistent ID is the combination of
the local IP and port. You DO NOT need to do anything special to configure
it.

If you had different folders created under the work folder, you probably
had more than one node running at the same time. Can you please make sure
that it was not the case?

D.