From: Glenn Wiebe
Sent: 8 января 2019 г. 18:02
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ignite 2.7 Persistence

I am new to Ignite, but as I understand it, after cluster restart, data is
re-hydrated into memory as the nodes receive requests for their partitions'
entries. So, a first query would be as slow as a distributed disk-based query.
Subsequent queries should have some (depending on memory available) information
in memory and thus faster.

So, my question, is this the first query execution since startup?
Given that you have sufficient memory to hold this particular cache, I would
expect subsequent query executions to take advantage of memory resident query
processing.

Additionally I have done a quick look (but could not find) at whether Ignite
caches in memory store aggregates (like counts) which may be able to be
returned without reading actual data as here.

Good luck!