Some java code that helps me on node startup:

// Call for each partition in parallel
private void preloadPartition(int partition) {
        IgniteCache<String, BinaryObject> cache = ignite
                .cache("test_cache")
                .withKeepBinary();

        ScanQuery<String, BinaryObject> query = new
ScanQuery<>(partition, (k, v) -> {
            return false;
        });
        query.setLocal(true);

        try (QueryCursor<Cache.Entry<String, BinaryObject>> cursor =
cache.query(query)) {
            for (@SuppressWarnings("unused") Cache.Entry<String,
BinaryObject> row  : cursor) {
                // empty
            }
        }
    }

// Call for each index
private void preloadIndex(String index) {
    // Use sql query which uses index and contains falsy-condition
}

PS. My memory region is bigger than total data size.