Hello,

my first post here for Apache Ignite...

I have a question and looking for some advice. I have data from a relational database which I will load into Ignite. Each table from the source system has a UID (number), to uniquely identify each record.

If I understand it correctly, then the key in a cache in Ignite must be unique. So the source data might have duplications in the UID across the tables which is ok in the RDBMS but not in Ignite.

Can you give me some advice of how this issue is handled best? My idea is to create a unique prefix for each source table and thus make the source UID also unique across the cache.

Or do you have a different recommendation? Due to being new to Ignite, it could also well be that I miss something.

Rgds,

Uwe