Hi,
Thanks for the response.
We found an option of passing an "application provided Hibernate session" to
Ignite and reuse the same for all the cache stores involved in the
transaction. This way Ignite will use the same Hibernate session for all the
cache updates within the transaction. This is by following the below
approach:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/store/CacheStoreSessionListener.html

Since application is providing the Hibernate session to Ignite, application
can also add more elements (non-cached entries) to it before calling
Ignite.commit(). This seems to work fine. But we would like to know if this
approach has any concern w.r.t reliability/consistency in edge cases.

Thanks,
Bijunath