Hello Viktor,

The benchmarks you're referring to are real and list all the configuration
parameters as well as the source code. No cheating.

The first catchy difference between your and those benchmarks is that
you're using TRANSACTIONAL mode for Ignite. This involves a 2-phase-commit
protocol making TRANSACTIONAL gets slower than ATOMIC gets. Plus, if there
is a chance your benchmark queries similar keys in parallel then some of
the Threads will be blocked until the locked keys are released. So, check
for ATOMIC caches or, to make benchmark fair, use lightweight transactions
of Cassandra.

Also, I would look into the following areas:

   - Share your Cassandra and Ignite configurations and the source code for
   further analysis. Please also share your Ignite version.
   - Ensure GC, JVM and OS are fine-tuned and don't affect the performance:

https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/perf-troubleshooting-guide/memory-tuning#java-heap-and-gc-tuning
   - Collect GC logs and use Flight Recorder for both the client and
   servers if the performance doesn't improve (it might be even a network
   latency):

https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/perf-troubleshooting-guide/troubleshooting#debugging-gc-issues
   - Once the 3 servers cluster is fully optimized you might need to scale
   to 4 or 5 to achieve 500k+ queries.

-
Denis