Victor,

Then, I would recommend to check if you have a swapping enabled in OS. If
you have only 75gb on the machine and you started 3 nodes with 14 gb off
heap and something like a 16gb heap each, probably OS started a swapping
process, which will affect a performance.

Additionally, there is no need to run more than one Ignite node per
physical machine, you can use 3 smaller machine instead or start one
instance on this machine and give more memory to it.

Evgenii