Hello,
I have some confusion about implementing my own Load and LoadCache methods -
I am trying to load data from an underlying Oracle database into cache, and
the entries are key-value pairs where the key is the Associate ID and the
value is the entire Associate object.
*(1)* Regarding the Load method, I was under the impression that calling
Get(key) would inherently call the Load(key) method from my OracleStore.cs
file and load the key and corresponding object from the database into cache.
Under the Load method in OracleStore.cs, I connect to the underlying Oracle
database and execute a query which grabs the data that correlates to the
Associate ID.
However, after running my Program.cs file, I received an error saying
*"System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: 'The given key was not
present in the cache: 18755"* -- was I under the wrong impression that the
Load(key) would just put the data into cache?
I know that the Load method returns an object, and in my case, it returns an
Associate object. However, do I need to do implement something else in order
to put the object returned from the Load method into cache?
*(2)* With the LoadCache method, I essentially would be doing the same thing
as the Load method, but this time, I would be querying 10,000 entries from
the database and putting it into cache. I also hold the same assumption that
calling the LoadCache method will just load the 10,000 entries in cache.
Also, I am unsure about what to do for the Action<TK, TV> parameter in
LoadCache(Action<TK, TV>, Object[])--would I need to define a method to pass
as a parameter, and would that method be responsible for putting the entries
in cache? If so, how would I go about it?

Files attached below:
Inherits CacheStoreAdapter:  OracleStore.cs
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3023/OracleStore.cs>
Inherits IFactory:  OracleStoreFactory.cs
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3023/OracleStoreFactory.cs>

Establishes Oracle database connection:  DBConnection.cs
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3023/DBConnection.cs>
Defines Associate object:  Associate.cs
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3023/Associate.cs>
Runs program (creates and starts node):  Program.cs
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3023/Program.cs>