Looks like we mixed up two different delegates:

1. ICache.LoadCache method takes an *optional *filter delegate in case you
want to skip some of the entries from cache store. You can pass null there
when filtering is not required.
2. ICacheStore.LoadCache method gives you (an implementor of the interface)
a delegate that you *should *call for every entry to be loaded