Hi Zhenya,

Thanks for your quick response

1. If it is not set, the following message appears on node's startup:
[13:22:33] Message queue limit is set to 0 which may lead to potential OOMEs
when running cache operations in FULL_ASYNC or PRIMARY_SYNC modes due to
message queues growth on sender and receiver sides.
2. No improvement.
3. I've got the same question :)  Here are the cluster logs until it
crashes:  ignite-9f92ab96.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t3059/ignite-9f92ab96.log>

4. Yes, I'm aware about that since I reported it... but there is only one
transaction in the test
5. Yes, 4Gb is large enough.  There is only one single transaction of 600MB
6. Yes, in fact, that's why I modified the page size