2. I've found this:

[16:02:23,836][WARNING][client-connector-#139][GridDhtColocatedCache] <vds>
Unordered map java.util.LinkedHashMap is used for putAll operation on cache
vds. This can lead to a distribut
ed deadlock. Switch to a sorted map like TreeMap instead.

... but I'm using a c++ std::map.  It's hard to think that it is being
mapped to a unordered map in Java and how a deadlock is possible if keys are
no repeated.  I've modified my code to use Put instead of PutAll and the
transaction finishes... in 312sec

There is a way of fixing this?

3. I think the fix to the problem is not increasing a timeout but in
reducing the commit time. More than 300 sec for a transaction of 600MB is
not what I would expect from Ignite