1. Yes i know about this message, don`t pay attention (just remove it). Ilya is
this param is safe to use ?
2. plz rerun your nodes with -DIGNITE_QUIET=false jvm param (there are would be
more informative logs).
3 You have long running tx in your logs (IGNITE_QUIET will help to detect why
it hangs) you can configure default timeout [1]
4 If tx will hang one more — plz attach new logs and up this thread.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/TransactionConfiguration.html#setDefaultTxTimeout-long-