Ok thanks for clarifying. O have follow up queries
1. Wal has only 10 segments and default checkpoint frequency is 3 minutes
What if application writes fill up all 10 segments before next checkpoint
interval, would it trigger another checkpoint followed by moving of segments

2. Does it always move segments to archive after checkpoint? What if
checkpoint is taking time and no space left in WAL. i.e. wal reached its
max size(10*segmentsize)

3. If point 2 is true, why do we need walarchive. Since data has been
flushed to disk with checkpoint. And any data not checkpointed is present
in WAL, why do we need archive directory.

4. I have seen WAL size fixed(10G with segment size as 1G) to max size and
WAL archive increases to 60GB. Does it mean cleaner thread wasn't frequent
enough?
5. Are cleaner threads and the ones which love segments have any relation
to checkpoint process or performance impact. If so, are they tunable by
user ?