Hi. Thanks for the answers.

Yes, API is very nice.

Benchmark also looks good. Our concern is how much it can really handle.
Can we load like 5 Tera into it... I know tikv can handle 850... That's why
we looked in version 3 as it has rocksdb...

When we started to load bigger values into it. It seemed to get slower.

BR

Matej

V sob., 9. jul. 2022 21:22 je oseba Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>