Hi,

I think it could be connivence if you just copy the configure from karat 2.2.2
to karat 2.2.5.
It is not a good practice to override the lib and system directory directly,
and you also need to clean up the data directory first.

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)