From: PJR69 [via Karaf] [mailto:ml-node+s922171n4027094...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: 19. joulukuuta 2012 12:09
To: Riipinen Petri
Subject: Re: Difference in KAR-deployment between Windows and Linux

Actually, for what it's worth, there maybe something deeper problem here:

I'm using the google guava-osgi 10.0.1 library -> When I drop this file into
windows-karaf deploy folder, it gets started ok and it has no external
dependencies.

However, when I drop this into the deploy folder of the linux-karaf setup -> It
just gets installed and doesn't move to Active-state. I try to start it
manually but it just remain sin Installed-state.

Hmm.... I have Sun JDK 1.7 installed on the Linux-machine and nothing else,
could this maybe be the problem?

I'm guessing that the problem causing this (guave-osgi not being Activated) is
the one that's causing the feature not being installed and bundles activate
automatically?

Insta lahjoittaa t?n? vuonna joulukortti- ja lahjavarat sotaveteraanien
hyv?ksi. Rauhallista Joulua ja Onnellista Uutta Vuotta 2013!

Instead of sending Christmas Cards and gifts, Insta has made a contribution to
veterans' recreational activities. Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas and a
Happy New Year 2013!