Thanks for sharing (even if the zip file has been removed ;)).

I gonna take a look (as I'm working on a complete cleanup of the karaf-maven-plugin).
I keep you posted.

On 03/04/2014 10:32 AM, Dutertry Nicolas wrote:
I did not use any specific goal as I used karaf-assembly packaging which
automatically calls install-kars and instance-create-archive goals.

I have a custom org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg in the file in
src/main/resources/etc/.
I have attached the built zip file in this mail. You will find 2 files named
org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg in etc folder.

Here is my pom.xml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
     <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

     <groupId>test</groupId>
     <artifactId>test-custom</artifactId>
     <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
     <packaging>karaf-assembly</packaging>
     <name>${project.artifactId}</name>

     <properties>
         <karaf.version>3.0.0</karaf.version>
     </properties>

     <dependencies>
         <dependency>
         <!-- scope is compile so all features (there is only one) are installed
into startup.properties and the feature repo itself is not installed -->
             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
             <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
             <version>${karaf.version}</version>
             <type>kar</type>
         </dependency>

         <dependency>
         <!-- scope is runtime so the feature repo is listed in the features
service config file, and features may be installed using the karaf-maven-plugin
configuration -->
             <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
             <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
             <classifier>features</classifier>
             <version>${karaf.version}</version>
             <type>xml</type>
             <scope>runtime</scope>
         </dependency>
     </dependencies>

     <build>
         <plugins>
             <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                 <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>3.0.0</version>
                 <extensions>true</extensions>
                 <configuration>
                     <!-- no startupFeatures -->