Hi Olivier,

did you try with 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT (or staging 3.0.2) ?

On 10/12/2014 12:31 PM, oliverpajonk wrote:
Hi all,

is there any news on this issue? I hit the same problem today and am stuck
with it: I want to use the karaf-assembly packaging to create my
distribution (which works just fine). However, I need to override a file in
the /etc directory (custom logging configuration). I do this by putting it
into src/main/resources/etc, but the karaf-assembly packaging puts *two*
files in the ZIP/TAR.GZ: mine, and the default one.

Regards,
Oliver