Hi Oliver,

could you share your pom ?

I replied in a Jira and it works fine for me (let me find the Jira).

The problem was just in the execution phase.

On 10/12/2014 06:16 PM, Oliver Pajonk wrote:
Hi JB,

I have tried just now 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT and also 3.0.3.-SNAPSHOT from
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/. I have switched the version
for all my Karaf dependencies as well as for the karaf-maven-plugin, but
it did not help. The file in the ZIP/TAR.GZ is still duplicated, and the
file target\assembly\etc\org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg is the default one :-(

Best regards,
Oliver