Hi Alex,

Felix 4.2.1 doesn't have full OSGi r5 support, even if it supports most of the features (it just didn't go through the different validation).

So K3 with Felix 4.2.1 is full OSGi r4.3, and mostly r5 compliant. If you use Equinox, you have full r5 supports. Could make sense to upgrade the Felix framework version to have full r5 support.