Hi,

I fixed your pom (see later in this e-mail).

Basically:
1. the scope of the framework kar was not correct (it should be compile, not runtime)
2. the framework feature was missing (for eventadmin)
3. the scope of your feature and standard feature was not correct

So, I changed the dependencies this way:

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.4</version>
            <type>kar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.4</version>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.4</version>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
                <groupId>this.is.a.test</groupId>
                <artifactId>karaf-feature</artifactId>
                <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <classifier>features</classifier>
                <type>xml</type>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

And the karaf-maven-plugin configuration is:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <installedFeatures>
                        <feature>wrapper</feature>
                    </installedFeatures>