Hi JB,

thanks for your response and for your time.

I tried your solution and I was able to finally create the package, but
there are still some issues:

  * removing the eventadmin feature causes again the same error, so I
    assume the missing org.slf4j dependency is indeed pulled in by this
    feature instead of the "log" one inside the standard feature,
    although I kinda don't understand this;
  * the distribution package created doesn't automatically start my FOI
    (Feature Of Interest :-)) as expected, but moving it again to the
    startupFeatures breaks the build with the same "org.slf4j missing"
    error;
  * having my feature both in the "bootFeatures" and "startupFeatures"
    sections makes me able to build the package, but then it doesn't
    start automatically nor it appears as installed when karaf is started
  * using the "standard" feature seems to work fine after the dependency
    fixes you listed.

My bundles are correctly installed inside the system/ folder, but then
karaf doesn't list them and gives me an error also when trying to add my
feature to the feature-repos.
Am I missing something?

Alan Alberghini
IOOOTA - a...@iooota.com <mailto:a...@iooota.com>