You could have a look at Amdatu Web [1], that has a JAX-RS implementation
that doesn't have a long list of dependencies. The dependencies on the
website state that the Felix Http service and whiteboard are required but
just tested this with the http-whiteboard feature provided by Karaf and
this works as well.

Added the full list of bundles I've deployed to get this working below.

Cheers,
Bram

List of bundles:
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-annotations-2.7.2.jar
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-core-2.7.2.jar
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind-2.7.2.jar
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.jackson-jaxrs-base-2.7.2.jar
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.jackson-jaxrs-json-provider-2.7.2.jar
org.amdatu.web.rest.jaxrs-1.0.9.jar
org.amdatu.web.rest.wink-2.0.3.jar
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager-4.3.0.jar
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager.shell-4.0.4.jar (optional)

1: http://amdatu.org/components/web.html