Hi Christian,

>> I don’t know. I think I rather like the idea of the curated repositories
>> that I know won’t shift over time.

> You need both. During active development you want to use the newest
> dependency .. at least for your own artifacts .. sometimes also for remote
> ones. Then once you do a release you of course want it to be completely
> static and not change over time.

I think that the approach you refer to excludes the possibility of Continuous
Deployment, though. Every commit is a “release”, at least in theory.

Using the approach you mention, you would have to do a maven release every
single day, if not multiple times per day, which is not reasonable IMO. Or are
you referring to something different?

Cheers,
=David