Hi,

Not easy question as it depends what you want to do ;)

Blueprint has the proxy (convenient), DS is more dynamic and closer to OSGi (good), "pure" OSGi is always working (but lot of boilerplate code).

My experience is for an end-user application, DS is interesting. For more framework/low level application, OSGi can be a serious candidate.

I would say, try DS/SCR first and if you have some limitation, you can mix with blueprint.