Hi -

All of a sudden we are getting a maven build this error when building a karaf
distribution. This started late yesterday and happens on multiple developer
machines but not all. I have nuked my entire .m2 repo and rolled back to a
version well before the issue started but I still get the same error.

We’re kinda scratching our heads here… Has anyone an idea what is going on?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:3.0.0-M1:install
(default-install) on project my-distribution: NoFileAssignedException: The
packaging plugin for this project did not assign a main file to the project but
it has attachments. Change packaging to 'pom'. -> [Help 1]

Karaf-4.2.0
Java-1.8.0_92
Maven-3.5.0

Thanks,