Hi,

I'm agree with JB, this the big force of Karaf is to provide all the
possibilities for the users to test and make the right choice for their
own usages.

Karaf is based on OSGi but it doesn't say that users have to use OSGi :)

Keep tune for Winegrower, it will be very nice!

regards,

François Papon
fpa...@apache.org