Note that there is now an OSGI CDI spec with the reference implementation part
of Apache Aries.  Whatever the technical tradeoffs between this and the PAX CDI
one I suspect the latter is not going to be vigorously maintained.

While blueprint certainly works I think that using it is likely to distract
from the benefits of an OSGI service model; IMO there’s a big impedance
mismatch between the mental models of blueprint and OSGI services making it
hard to smoothly flow into creating well designed services.  I have no
experience or opinion about the CDI approaches.

David Jencks