Hi Ranx,

I haven’t been actively involved in osgi for a couple of years, and things
aren’t quite where I thought.  The enterprise R7 spec is apparently not yet
released, but there’s been at least one public draft including the cdi
integration spec:
https://osgi.org/download/osgi.enterprise-7.0.0-early-draft-2018-06.pdf
<https://osgi.org/download/osgi.enterprise-7.0.0-early-draft-2018-06.pdf>

Guillaume’s GitHub is not the same as apache aries. I was referring to the
actual aries project at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/cdi/
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/cdi/>
which is definitely under active development.  Since the version is
0.0.2-SNAPSHOT  I think there might have been a 0.0.1 release, but I don’t
know.  I expect there will be a 1.0 release when the spec is released.

As I recall Guillaume had some concerns about the technical direction the spec
integration was heading in, but however valid those may have been I fear his
solo project is unlikely to have a long term future with the spec integration
in place.

David Jencks