> Hi Steinar,
> Manually changing the liquibse version to 4.9.1 results in

>         ... 15 more
> Caused by: org.apache.felix.resolver.reason.ReasonException: Unable to
> resolve org.liquibase.core/4.9.1: missing requirement
> [org.liquibase.core/4.9.1] osgi.extender;
> filter:="(osgi.extender=osgi.serviceloader.registrar)"
>         at
> org.apache.felix.resolver.Candidates$MissingRequirementError.toException(Candidates.java:1341)
>         ... 16 more

This is from the master branch with liquibase.version 4.9.1?

If you switch to the liquibase-karaf-feature/use-liquibase-slf4j-410
branch, it will pull in the built-in karaf feature "spifly", which
provides the capability osgi.serviceloader.registrar.

> Isn't there a way to chat online? Otherwise this is going to take a
> lot of time :-)

Sorry, no, I don't have anything like that.

I used to have some chat services back in the early 00-ies, but they
gradually died and I never got around to replacing them.