Hi Steinar,

As far as I can tell, there is a spifly-issue, which is why Liquibase
cannot create the correct Log Services. I tried

    <feature name="liquibase-core" start-level="20"
version="${liquibase.version}">
        <feature>aries-proxy</feature>

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.aries.spifly/org.apache.aries.spifly.dynamic.bundle/1.3.4</bundle>

        <bundle>mvn:org.yaml/snakeyaml/${snakeyaml.version}</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.liquibase/liquibase-core/${liquibase.version}</bundle>
    </feature>

which leads to new exceptions. The one from Liquibase Pro can be ignored
for now, I guess, and the other one might be related to your
ResourceAccessor, Good luck, I hope this helps you a little.

Kind regards,
Steven