The short answer: They are not up to date.
Updating them is on my ToDo-list. That task will probably take me less than
a day. This week, up until Friday is all filled up with other ToDo-items,
but with someone wanting to use the Python bindings I could get them up to
date this weekend. Would that be sufficient for you or is "Usable on Monday"
a state that will make you miss your deadline if you go with Python?

Also, I have a three hour train ride an hour from now. Depending on the
state of the work I am doing at this very moment I might be able to push in
an hour or two of hacking on the Python bindings today, which would bring it
up to date before tomorrow. I'll post a notification tonight on the state of
that.

/Tobias

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Philip Jägenstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm doing a technology survey for an "advanced web programming" course
> where I intent to use Neo. Before deciding whether to use Java or
> Python on the server side I'd like to ask how reliable the Python
> bindings are. Are they up to date, battle tested and ready, or can I
> expect to bump into problems that take a week to fix (thus missing my
> deadline)?
>
> Philip Jägenstedt

Tobias Ivarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cellphone: +46 706 534857