On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Philip Jägenstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While I've been keeping the Java door open (and gotten a bit enamoured
>  with it) I am still interested. Maybe I'll even write some code in
>  Python and some in Java, if that's possible... I'm guessing it's not
>  possible for two programs to use the sasme datastore at the same time
>  though, which could potentially be a problem.

Very true, you can't run two Neo instances (processes, JVMs, etc)
against the same data store.

>  Also, I'm feeling slightly retarded this morning as I can't figure out
>  a good place to put my RelationshipTypes enum in Java. Essentially it
>  needs to be package global, so all I can think of is creating a silly
>  little class like this:
>
>  public class Mush {
>     public static enum Types implements RelationshipType {
>         MUSICBRAINZ,
>         ARTISTS,
>         ARTIST
>     }
>  }

You probably want to put it into a file RelTypes.java, which looks like:

   enum RelTypes implements RelationshipType
   {
      BLAH, BLAH 2
   }

Good luck!

Emil Eifrém, CEO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808