On 5/11/08, Mattias Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Allright, I'm pretty sure that it's all about the usage of
>  tx.failure() (which is very seldom needed btw). In the first code
>  snippet you call tx.failure() inside the for-loop and continues.

No, I throw an Exception. updateWikipediaBlurb() isn't failing, it's
the musicbrainz webservice that fails with a WebServiceException.
After throwing a ServletException the finally block with tx.finish()
ought to be run, after which the webserver returns HTTP 500 or
similar.

>  LuceneIndexService seems to ignore that fact. Then you continue to

But I'm using NeoIndexService, how does that change matters?

Philip