I am getting the following exception when I call a Transaction.finish(). It
occurs during the load of a large medical terminology dataset, and prior to
this error the load progress was found to be slowing. I can;t really figure
out what the exception is telling me, or where to start looking to figure
out the cause. If anyone can give me any pointers to explain the meaning of
the error in neo4j I would be really grateful.

The .finish() is in a loop that completes without any problem up to this
point. I cannot completely rule out bad input - but finding that in a 1.5M
nodes graph would be a challenge in itself.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Tx status is: STATUS_COMMITING
    at
org.neo4j.api.core.EmbeddedNeo$TransactionImpl.finish(EmbeddedNeo.java:383)
    at
uk.co.pointofcare.echobase.snosled.neoimpl.NeoLoadRunner.loadFile(NeoLoadRunner.java:122)

Sorry details so scant - not really sure where to start.

Rob.