From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Adam Rabung
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:15 PM
To: Neo user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo] IllegalStateException meaning

I just got this same problem, and was able to defeat by upping heap
size.  It was very strange - does Transaction#finish do some
non-blocking work?

Disclaimer: I'm using trunk neo-kernel from 2/10.

Thanks,
Adam

<jo...@neotechnology.com>wrote:

>>> Hi Rob,
>>>
>>> I've seen this problem once before but could not reproduce the
>>> behavior once I tried. Could you check if tx.success() is called
>>> before tx.finish()?
>>>
>>> Also, could you check in the stacktrace for the source of the nested
>>> IllegalStateException.
>>>
>>> -Johan

Transaction.finish().
>>> It
>>> figure
>>> of

>>> 1.5M

org.neo4j.api.core.EmbeddedNeo$TransactionImpl.finish(EmbeddedNeo.java:383)