Hi Johan,
That's what I initially suspected, and so I ran a small test to output the
relationship in question, and there is only one.

But wouldn't the same error occur when using a single thread, if there were
more than one relationship of the same type and I invoked
getSingleRelationship...

If it helps at all I'm running on winxp 64bit.

I'm going to try to replicate the issue with using a small sample and if I
can, would it be helpful to send it you?

Regards,
Marc