Those exceptions seem like it might not be setup properly. No matter,
I changed the implementation.

I am seeing different centrality calculations for Arnoldi versus
Power. I tweaked the iterations to see if it made a difference. Is it
the precision setting causing the difference maybe? The target and
nodeset are the same for each.

-Todd