To model the datatype of a property, I tried to use the DatatypeClassRange. It
seems this object only accepts reference classes, not primitive classes.

I would like to state that a certain MetaModelProperty has the datatype "int".
To do so, I thought I would have to provide the MetaModelProperty with a
PropertyRange. The DatatypeClassRange seemed the only suitable option, but its
fromStringRepresentation method loads the class through a Class.forName, so
class "int", is of course not found, and the load of the PropertyRange results
in a ClassNotFoundException.

Is this a bug, is this a feature?

Kind regards,
Niels Hoogeveen