Dear Neo users,

The Big Data Workshop is on for April 23 at Computer History Museum in Mountain
View!
Registration is open at http://bigdataworkshop.com .

We have good representation from mainstream NoSQL product teams, and want graph
databases to have a strong presence.

We hope to have the kind of exchange and cooperation among groups/companies,
and discovery and cross-fertilization between disciplines that Kaliya Hamlin
has already fostered successfully at Internet Identity Workshop for the last
five years.

Attendees jointly make the day's schedule at its beginning, proposing sessions
that can include prepared presentations, panels, discussion, or other formats;
then the multiple hour-long breakout sessions run for the rest of the day. A
designated notetaker reports back on the session for inclusion in a proceedings
book.

Please write with any thoughts on topics, on how to further get the word out to
potential attendees, or companies interested in sponsoring the conference.

Hope to see you there!
Joseph Boyle