From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Johan Svensson
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:11 PM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Urgent: Block Not In Use error

That setup should not be a problem. Anything else you can think of
that was out of the ordinary before the task got terminated or after
(stacktraces, disk full, concurrent process trying to access the same
store files etc)?

You can contact me off-list if it would be possible for me to have a
look at the store.

-Johan