Hi,

how do you guys expect indexing for relationships to work? Would it be
an index just as for nodes... or per node? I often hear that it'd
speed up traversals if a node has many, many neighbours. But if the
relationship index would be for the entire graph (not per node) that
wouldn't really help, would it?